Friday, June 7, 2013

Meatballs Stroganoff

This recipe was absolutely delicious. I made it for dinner for my family one night and had absolutely no complaints.. which in my family, almost never happens (aka extremely picky younger siblings).



I pretty much just followed the recipe from Pinterest, using nearly a whole bag of meatballs and a bag of egg noodles (which gave plenty of yummy leftovers). I also added larger amounts of the ingredients from the recipe because of the larger amounts, especially spices. If you like a lot of flavor like me, feel free to go a little overboard with the spices! Since I didn't change the recipe ingredients or process, I'll just provide a link for you to check out for yourself!


Picture credits also go to http://menumusings.blogspot.com/2011/06/meatballs-stroganoff.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment