Saturday, June 8, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

My newest Pinterest recipe that I've tried out was a delicious buffalo chicken pasta bake. Absolutely delicious. My family and I are quite the buffalo wing fans, so this was a perfect match for us. It was quite simple to throw together as well.

I changed my recipe a little from the one I found on Pinterest, but I will provide a link to the original recipe at the end of this post.

This made approximately 6 servings.

Ingredients:

16 oz. of penne, cooked and drained
4 cups of chicken, cooked and diced
1/2-1 cup of hot sauce (depends on your spiceness preference. I used about 1/2 cup of Longaberger Buffalo Wing Dip instead)
1 cup of ranch dressing
4 green onions, chopped
2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded

Recipe:

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
After cooking and preparing the penne and chicken, mix together in a baking dish along with 1 cup of cheese.
Separately mix together the hot sauce, ranch, and green onions. Once well mixed, pour over the pasta, chicken, and cheese and mix again.


Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of the mix (or more if you wish!) and bake for approximately 20 minutes.


Enjoy the finished results!

No comments:

Post a Comment