Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Beginnings

The last month has been filled with new beginnings for me. I graduated college with my bachelors degree in education. I moved out of my home of two years, and into a new home with my boyfriend. I've been searching and applying for my first "big girl job." 

These new beginnings are all exciting and necessary steps in my life. But, I'm also a little nervous, because these new beginnings also come with a lot of new responsibilities, and a lot of questions. Am I going to find a good job? Am I going to be able to support myself on my own? Am I going to be happy in my new life? 

While change is often enough to make anybody nervous, I am also confident in my ability to succeed. In the past twenty-two years that I have been alive, I have faced- and conquered- many challenges. And I know that I have the skills and abilities to continue to do so. Although the road ahead may, and probably will, get rough, I know that I can succeed. 

Because in my game of life, failure is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment